Applications are invited to study in China on fully funded scholarships at the Yenching Academy of Peking University of China.
Applications are open from all over the world to study in China. Yenching Academy of Peking University is offering fully funded scholarships to international students to study, live, and learn in the beautiful land of China.
Each year Yenching Academy offers 120 scholarships to national and international students to master’s degrees from recognized institutes to study in Peking University of China.
Candidates who are applying for the Yenching Academy scholarships not only have good academic records but also have a strong background in extracurricular activities. Candidates must have done IELTS/ TOEFL or other related English language Proficiency tests.
Candidates who have studied graduation in English language or their native language is English do not need to take these English Proficiency tests.
For English Proficiency test candidates Make sure they choose “Yenching Academy of Peking University” as the designated recipient of their scores when candidates book the exam time. For TOEFL, use the institution code: C488.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Yenching Academy scholarships must apply through their home university’s internal pre-selection process.
Partner Universities carry out preliminary evaluations of applications submitted by their own students and alumni. Based on this assessment, they nominate students for interviews conducted by the Yenching Academy.
All students and alumni of Partner Universities are required to apply through their universities.
Yenching Academy of Peking University will offer the following benefits to international students:
– The scholarships will cover the tuition fee for the master’s Degree Program
– Living expenses will also be covered including accommodation subsidy
– comprehensive medical insurance will be covered
– Airfare trip one round fare will also be provided.
Candidates must have the following criteria for the eligibility of Yenching Academy scholarship Program:
– Candidates must be an international citizen
– The age of candidates is in between 23 to 28 years
– Candidates must have done bachelor’s for apply to a master’s degree program
– Candidates must have outstanding academic records
– Candidates must have a strong interest in Chinese interdisciplinary courses
– Candidates must have A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership potential
– Candidates must have a certificate of English proficiency
The last date to apply for the Yenching Academy scholarship Program for Peking University is December 3, 2023.
The following documents are required for the Yenching Academy scholarship Program:
– Personal Statement
– Statement of Research Interest
– Official Transcripts
– Diploma/ Certificate of Enrollment
– 2 letter of recommendation
English Proficiency certificate
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to apply Online:
– Create the account on the online admission Portal
– Apply online through that admission portal
– Upload all the supporting documents along with transcripts and CV.
Click here to apply Online for the Yenching Academy Scholarship Program